CBS / MBS Carborundum Peeler / Knife Peeler
The Carborundum Peeler is for peeling tuber-like products such as potatoes and celeriac.
- Exchangeable peeling drum and peeling disc: Easy conversion between carborundum and knife peeling processes.
- Pneumatic outlet flap: For automatic drum emptying. In combination with a timer-controlled feed belt, the machine can be integrated into an automatic production line.
- Stainless steel knife disc with plastic strips: The knife disc is made entirely of stainless steel and has plastic strips that prevent flat peeling.
In the carborundum version (CBS-60) the machine is designed with a carborundum wall and a carborundum disc. The removable peeling disc has raised arches, so that the product is peeled evenly all around.
The knife peeler version (MBS-60) gives you an optimally peeled end product.
- Supply voltage: 230/400 V, 50/60 Hz
- Installed capacity: 1.50 kW
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1,140 x 710 x 1,075 mm
- Water consumption: 0-0.5 m3 / h
- MBS-60: Knife peeling
- CBS-60: Carborundum peeling
Peeling & Polishing Machines