Lettuce De-Coring Machine (Single Lane)
The lettuce decoring machine decores the heads and offers the option of cutting them into 2, 4 or 8 segments.
- It processes large quantities at a reduced price.
- Reduced operating and labor costs.
- It minimises waste.
- It avoids the pre-calibracion by sizes.
- Productivity: 50 heads per minute.
- SINGLE MANUALLY FED LINE.
- Manufactured in stainless steel.
- Programmable by touch screen.
- Possibility of online connections for self-monitoring.
The machine eliminates the need for preliminary sorting by size, increases yields and efficiency in the cutting process. The machine scans the size of each head of lettuce entering on the belt and applies a custom cut that is adjusted to each piece. This allows every head to be cut in the exact position to maximise yields.
Designed according to Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) system guidelines and complies with all health, cleanliness and safety standards.
Manufactured in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Electricity supply 380 V 3ph 50HZ, consumes 6 kw.
- Compressed air supply 6-7 kg/cm2, consumes 175 litres/minute.
- Adaptable to customer requirements.