Floret Cutter and Inspection
The Floret Cutter cuts the large florets selected into four parts, allowing the entire processed product to fit into the permitted size range, as part of an automated process. Suitable for broccoli, cauliflower and romanesco.
- Florets inspection.
- It cuts large florets down to size at a reduced cost.
- Reduced labour requirements.
- Productivity: 300 large florets per minute (1200 mini-florets).
- Manual adjustment.
- Manufactured in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Precision mechanical synchronisation.
The inspection & floret cutter, allows manual inspection of florets and by locating big ones in the plates, cuts naturally large florets into four parts.
Designed according to Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) system guidelines and complies with all health, cleanliness and safety standards.
- Three-phase electricity supply 400 V (3F + N + TT) 50 HZ, consumes 1,5 kW.
- Adaptable to customer requirements.
- Compressed air supply 6-7 kg/cm2, consumes 170 litres/minute.
Vegetables, Broccoli Cauliflower