Polux Cauliflower floretting Machine Twin Lane
The Polux Twin Lane floretting machine separates the stalk from the florets, sending them to different places.
- It processes large quantities at a reduced price
- Reduced operating and labour costs
- It avoids the pre-calibration by sizes
- Productivity: 100 heads per minute.
- 2 MANUALLY FED LINES
- Manufactured in stainless steel
- Programmable by touch screen
- Possibility of online connections for self-monitoring
The Polux Cauliflower floretting machine scans the size of each head of cauliflower entering on the belt and applies a custom cut that is adjusted to each piece. This allows every head to be cut in the exact position to maximise yields.
Designed according to Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) system guidelines and complies with all health, cleanliness and safety standards.
Manufactured in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Electricity supply 380 V 3ph 50HZ, 10 kw.
- Compressed air supply 6-7 kg/cm2, 350 litres/minute
- Adaptable to customer requirements
Vegetables, Cabbages, Cauliflower