The Floret Cutter cuts large florets into four parts, allowing the entire processed product to fit into the permitted size range, as part of an automated process. Suitable for broccoli, cauliflower and romanesco.
- It cuts large florets down to size at a reduced cost.
- Reduced labour requirements.
- Productivity: 480–600 large florets per minute (1920–2400 mini-florets).
- Manual adjustment.
- Manufactured in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Precision mechanical synchronisation.
Designed according to Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) system guidelines and complies with all health, cleanliness and safety standards.
- Three-phase electricity supply 380 V 3ph 50 HZ, consumes 3 kW.
- Adaptable to customer requirements.
Vegetables Broccoli Cauliflower