Polux Cauliflower Floretting Machine Single Lane
The Polux Single Lane floretting machine separates the stalk from the florets, sending them to different places. Suitable for cauliflower.
- It processes large quantities at a reduced price.
- Reduced operating and labour costs.
- It avoids the pre-calibration by sizes.
- Productivity: 50 heads per minute.
- 1 MANUALLY FED LINE.
- Manufactured in stainless steel.
- Programmable by touch screen.
- Possibility of online connections for self-monitoring.
The Polux Single Lane Cauliflower Floretting machine scans the size of each head of cauliflower entering on the belt and applies a custom cut that is adjusted to each piece. This allows every head to be cut in the exact position to maximise yields, achieving maximum efficiency and control over the end product.
Designed according to Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) system guidelines and complies with all health, cleanliness and safety standards.
Manufactured in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Electricity supply 380 V 3ph 50HZ, 6 kw.
- Compressed air supply 6-7 kg/cm2, 175 litres/minute.
- Adaptable to customer requirements.
Vegetables, Cabbages, Cauliflower, Broccoli