DMA Potato Halving and Quartering Machine
The DMA-60 has the capability to cut the potatoes into 2, 4 or 6 pieces.
- Several kind of cutting knives available
- Easy mounting / de-mounting of the cutting knives
- Hygienic design
- Simple operation
- Durable, hard-wearing and reliable
- Ease of access
- Approx. 16.000 – 20.000 potatoes/hour.
The DMA-60 has the capability to cut the potatoes into 2, 4 or 6 pieces.The DMA-60 is free standing and constructed in stainless steel, it consists of 3 major components, drive mechanism, aligning rollers and a cutting section with knife block. To ensure equal filling of the positioning rollers with potatoes the machine is set up with a vibration chute to deliver the potatoes to the correct position.
The drive mechanism consists of rotating aligning rollers, which are driven from both sides of the machine. The self aligning rollers have a diablo profile, which can facilitate 4 potatoes across the width of the roller bed. The product is transported by an indexing system, which advances 3 rows forward to the cutting section.The knife block can (option) halve the product on one side of the machine and produce 4 or 6 segments on the opposite side.
- The maximum product size is 75 x 140 mm and the minimum diameter is 40 mm.
- Capacity: Approx. 16.000 – 20.000 potatoes/hour.