FS-3600 Multicut Wedging & Slicing Machine
Fruit and vegetables can be cut into wedges, slices or sticks; dependent on the size up to two products cut at the same time. Suitable for aubergine, peppers, cucumber, potatoes, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, onions, zucchini, apples, kiwi, oranges, lemons.
- Open construction for easy cleaning.
- Cut variants: wedges, slices or sticks.
- High capacity with up to 3600 products / hour.
- Perfect cut with straight, even edges.
- Electrical drive unit with adjustable speed.
- Turntable driven by servo motor with adjustable speed.
- Many accessory options for increasing productivity.
- Double doors.
- Swiveling control cabinet.
- Open frame.
- Quick change units.
FS-3600 innovative slicing and wedging machine sets new standards in hygiene, simplicity of operation, rapidity of tool change, high capacity, multifunctionality, and perfect cutting result. The base frame consists of an open framework. Additionally, FS-3600 multicut has wing doors to fully access the cutting room. During cleaning or maintenance the control cabinet can simply be fold aside. Due to the intuitive control via touchscreen the operation of the machine is very simple. With the help of quick-change systems the blades and ejector units can be changed very fast. The integrated conveyor belt of the FS-3600 multicut can be delivered in different lengths. Because of a specifically designed folding mechanism, the conveyor belt can easily be cleaned.
FS-3600: 1.2 KW
TBS-1500: 0.3 KW
voltage : 230/400 V, 50/60 Hz
Dimensions (L x W x H):
FS-3600: 1110 x 930 x 1790 mm
TBS-1500: 2110 x 580 x 720 mm
FS-3600: approx. 350 kg
TBS-1500: approx. 50 kg
up to 3600 pieces / hour
- Separation slides: For separating the slices from the end pieces and apple cores from the wedges.
- Blade for slices
Cutting width: 4,5 – 30 mm
Max. product diameter: 100 mm
Max. product length: 140 mm
- Blade for wedges
2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 16 wedges
Inner ring diameter: 98 mm or 114 mm
Coring tube: 20 mm, 25 mm, or 30 mm
- Grid blade
20 – 30 mm
Vegetables, Potatoes, Onions, Fruit
Wedging & Slicing