Silex Single Lane Broccoli Floretting Machine
The Silex Single Lane machine is suitable for broccoli, it separates the stalk from the florets.
- Productivity: 60 heads per minute.
- Single line manually fed.
- Manufactured in stainless steel.
- Programmable by touch screen.
- Possibility of online connections for self-monitoring.
- It processes large quantities at low cost.
- Reducing operating costs and labour.
- Avoids pre-grading.
The machine scans the size of each head of broccoli entering on the belt and applies a custom cut that is adjusted to each piece. The machine eliminates the need for preliminary sorting by size, and increases yields and efficiency in the cutting process.
Designed according to Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) system guidelines and complies with all health, cleanliness and safety standards.
It is fully manufactured in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Electricity supply 380 V 3ph 50HZ, 6 kw.
- Compressed air supply 6-7 kg/cm2, 175 litres/minute.
- Adaptable to customer requirements.