Carrot Baton Machine
Semi-automatic vegetable processing machine for cutting carrot sticks. Cuts carrots lengthways and crossways depending on customer specifications. Cuts up to 60 carrots per minute.
- Simple and robust construction.
- Flexibility thanks to many different cutting sizes.
- Easy handling.
The carrots are placed into the holes in the turret wheel. The turret wheel rotates at intervals of one position per second, with each hole containing a carrot. The head and tip are cut off the carrots and the remaining products of the same length are cut into pieces of the specified length. The carrot is pressed through a lattice knife, which results in sticks in the desired cross-section.
The turret wheel is available with different holes and divided into different disc thicknesses:
- The holes are 40, 50 or 60 mm in diameter.
- The disc thickness 40, 50, 60 and 75 mm long wheels are available as standard.
- A large range of cutting grids are available from 5.5mm up to 15mm
- Various other options for cutting carrot sticks are available on request.
- Connection voltage: 230/400 V, 50 Hz
- Installed power: 0.75 kW
- Maximum carrot diameter: 55 mm (depending on installed turret wheel)
- Maximum carrot length: 230 mm
- Weight: 95 kg
- Dimensions (L x D x H): 900 x 1,100 x 1,350 mm