Butternut Cutting Machine (Single Lane)
The butternut squash cutting machine automates the cutting process without the need for manual preparation and pre-cutting.
- It automated the butternut squash cutting process, doing away with the need for manual pre-cutting tasks.
- Reduced production and labour costs.
- Offers a longitudinal cutting option for sale of fresh products
- Single Lane
- 50 butternut squashes per minute.
- Manual feed.
- Manufactured in stainless steel.
- Programming via touch screen.
- Possibility of online connections for self-monitoring.
The machine cuts the butternut squash, It cuts off and removes the stem, it can cut the squash transversally where the neck meets the body, and longitudinally where the seeds are located to enable washing and peeling as a further process .
Designed according to Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) system guidelines and complies with all health, cleanliness and safety standards.
- Electricity supply 380 V 3ph 50 HZ, consumes 7 kW.
- Compressed air supply 6-7 kg/cm2, consumes 700 litres/minute.
- Adaptable to customer requirements.