Lettuce De-Coring Machine (Twin Lane)
The 2 Lane lettuce decoring machine decores the heads and offers the option of cutting them into 2, 4 or 8 segments.
- It processes large quantities at a reduced price.
- Reduced operating and labour costs.
- It minimises waste.
- It avoids the pre-calibration by sizes.
- Productivity: 100 heads per minute.
- 2 MANUALLY FED LINES.
- Manufactured in stainless steel.
- Programmable by touch screen.
- Possibility of online connections for self-monitoring.
The machine eliminates the need for preliminary sorting by size, and increases yields and efficiency in the cutting process. The machine scans the size of each head of lettuce entering on the belt and applies a custom cut that is adjusted to each piece. This allows every head to be cut in the exact position to maximise yields.
Designed according to Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) system guidelines and complies with all health, cleanliness and safety standards.
Manufactured in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Electricity supply 380 V 3ph 50HZ, consumes 10 kw.
- Compressed air supply 6-7 kg/cm2, consumes 350 litres/minute
- Adaptable to customer requirements