Mixta 2 Lane Universal De-Coring & Floretting Machine
The Mixta 2 Lane floretting and de-coring machine is suitable for broccoli, cauliflower, romanesco, cabbages and lettuce. It allows a single machine to process different products while retaining all the performance of single-product machines.
- It processes large quantities at low cost.
- Reduces operating costs.
- Productivity: 120 heads per minute.
- 2 Manually fed lines.
- Manufactured in stainless steel.
- Programmable by touch screen.
- Possibility of online connections for self-monitoring.
- Available in single-line versions at 50% speed.
This machine separates the stalk from the florets and leaves, sending them to different places. The machine scans the size of each head of the product entering on the belt and applies a custom cut that is adjusted to each piece. This allows every head to be cut in the exact position to maximise yields, achieving maximum efficiency and control over the end product.
This machine eliminates the need for preliminary sorting by size, and increases yields and efficiency in the cutting process.
Designed according to Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) system guidelines and complies with all health, cleanliness and safety standards.
Manufactured in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Electricity supply 380 V 3ph 50HZ, consumes 10 kw.
- Compressed air supply 6-7 kg/cm2, consumes 350 litres/minute
- Adaptable to customer requirements.
Vegetables, Cabbages, Cauliflower, Broccoli